Monday, September 10, 2007

Got Lube?





Due to popular demand I am going to post the comic strips that I created at the beginning of the year. Now take into account that these were the first comics that I had ever done. They show that I do have a lot of work to do to get to some place that I can describe as good. I hope that everyone likes them and I am always up for comments on how I can better them, but please make them constructive and not just "I like it" or "It's a piece of shit."

I am working on an art trade that I have going with Tomas of Tomas Toon
Hopefully I can get it up at the beginning of this week, it has turned into a goal for me to have it up Tuesday at the latest and I am going to work my ass off to get it done. It is approximately 45% done.

So stay tuned.

No comments: