Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Guardian


I am very proud of this one, took me a lot longer than I thought, several days in fact. I was planning on putting this one as one of my blog exclusive drawings, but I liked it so much that I decided to post it on all my art sites.

This is basically a guardian angel character, I might put him into a story or something later on, but right now I just wanted to do something a bit more fantasy oriented than my usual erotic fare.

I hope that you like it.

I hope that I don't take this long between postings.

Anyway please leave me some comments or critiques.

3 comments:

Tomas said...

I already told you on Y! but still this is probably my favorite work of yours, it's very well done, and it's yummy from head to toes haha

Aneros said...

Thanks Tomas. I'm glad that you like it. I hope that I can keep up the same quality of work.

LeatherGuyCNJ said...

Hi, I have to tell you I really love your art –especially The Guardian. Your art came to me as part of an eerie sequence of coincidences and with perfect timing. It grabbed me since it incorporates so many of the symbols, imagery and coloration I was seeking in icons completely unrelated to guardian angels. I’ve been searching for elements to include in my first ink work… elements that relate to strength, purity, and that reflect my sexuality as a gay leatherman.

In the past few days, mixed in with some of the art I was searching for as reference, I began being barraged by series of masculine, sexually suggestive angels that incorporated swords, gauntlets, and were in the deep blue, gray, black color pallets. After seeing your Guardian, something clicked for me and I realized that such an image could be the core of what I’ve been seeking for a long time.

I’d like to ask for permission to use your Guardian image as inspiration for my final tattoo design and promise the image will not be copied or used without your explicit permission. I want to thank you for sharing your talent and assure you that you’ve gained another huge fan!

If you have any interest in contacting me or corresponding with me, my email address is MrNJLeather2007@yahoo.com.

Best regards,
Chuck