Sunday, November 25, 2007

Late Happy Turkey Day

I forgot to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, and here it is already three days too late. But like they say, better late then never. So Happy Thanksgiving.

I have not disappeared or anything since the Mega Man drawing. I headed down for a week to spend time with my family and we went on a road trip, I am just getting back to my parent's place now and will be heading back to Houston tomorrow morning, sadly heading straight to work.

I have another drawing that is about 60% completed that I have was not able to complete before leaving for the holidays so that should be completed soon. I have some others that are in the pipeline and will make their way up on here before Christmas time. I may even have some holiday themed drawings.

2 comments:

Otis said...

Hoep you had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Thanks! ^_^

Aneros said...

I did, thanks. I hope you had a good one as well.