Tuesday, November 27, 2007

You Got Cock Cannon


This was something that popped into my head after doing the Mega Man fanart. If you don't know about Mega Man games, one of the features is that he gets the powers of the bosses that he beats, e.g. he beats a fire robot he gets a fire based attack. Do to what I can only think of as being bad localization, in Mega Man X when the winning screen comes up it says "You got..." instead of "You've gotten" or even "You have gotten."

So playing off of that mashup of the English language I came up with the title for this piece of art. I have no idea of what sort of boss would give him this sort of power, but you new know where some power like this might come in handy. I had come up with a few more ideas for naming the power that he got, but this one seemed the funniest and most absurd of the powers that Mega Man could get.

The pose is one that I got from one or another Mega Man games, and I think it is perfect for both this erotic re-imagining that I have done and also for showing off the heroicness of Mega Man, especially when he is fully clothed.

This probably will be the last Mega Man themed art that I do for the time being, I have a few other projects that are brewing in my head and I just need to get them down on paper.

I hope that you like what I have done with this venerated video game character.

Illustration (c) Aneros
Mega Man (c) Capcom

4 comments:

Otis said...

Haha! Great concept! ^_^

batsu said...

wow!excellent! :)

Aneros said...

Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad that you like it.

batsu said...

hello aneros ! where do your fan art go? i can't see them anymore!kiss and good week