Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Edition From the Vault




I am still here...I thought that December would be a calm relaxing month at work, but sadly I was wrong. I have not had the time nor the energy to do much artwork this month, though this is not to say that I don't have any ideas, I just don't have the time. But I am going be able to get quite a bit done when I am on vacation next week.

I do an annual Christmas erotica piece of art and hopefully that will be done in the next week or so. I also have a few others that I am working on, and should be up soon.

In the meantime I am posting some of my older artwork that I have posted on my other sites, but not here.

Keep an eye open for some new things from me in the coming week.

2 comments:

batsu said...

wow although that's "old stuff" I find it fantastic!

Aneros said...

Thanks. I'm glad that you like my work.