Friday, January 4, 2008

Commissions Are Open

I am taking commissions now. Prices will start at $10 for a simple sketch and they will go up from there depending on the complexity of the drawing and the amount of figures, as well as other factors. Email me with the specifications of the drawing and I can give a finite total.

I can do digital formats in any size that you would want, but print sizes will only be letter (8.5x11) and legal (8.5x14). I can do a simple pencil sketch or go up to a full color digital painting.

I will only do original artwork, no trademarked material. This means that I can do your originally created character or one of my own creation.

At this time I am only accepting PayPal payments. Payments will be half when the order is placed and the remaining half when the art is delivered.

If anyone is interested in a custom commission please send me an email at aneros.art@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Monkeygogo said...

hey there! Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog! i think remember you from DA a long ago! Great blog, keep up tthe good art work!