Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Anti-Heroes Commission

I have been fortunate in that I have gotten several commissions since I started taking them at the beginning of the year. One of them was from JC Ethridge, creator of the Anti-Heroes comic. He commissioned me to draw his three main characters: Caleb, Zeke and Tai. It took me a while to complete them all but I finished them last night and JC was kind enough to let me post them on my blog. He is also posting the commission on his personal blog. I would suggest heading over to either his site or his blog and see his work.

I would like to thank him for letting me draw his characters in my own style.

If anyone would want a personal commission please email me at aneros.art@gmail.com.

Anti-Heroes, Caleb, Zeke and Tai (c) JC Ethridge
Illustration (c) Aneros

3 comments:

Tower said...

Hey Aneros

Fantastic drawing man. They look so hot! I love the Anti-Heroes and you've done them well.

You have an awesome blog. I'm going to keep an eye on you.

*bookmarks*

Keep up the amazing works!

Tower

JC said...

YAHOO! They're so cute, man! I'll get around to posting my official thank you soon, bud. Will let u know!

x0x0
JC

Aneros said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I want to thank JC especially for giving me the chance to draw his characters.

Once again, if you liked what I did for JC then drop me an email at aneros.art@gmail.com.