Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Marine

It's been a while since I posted new art, since Christmas time. For that I apologize. I sometimes get caught up with things and don't find the time to post new art.

I've always liked the look that military people have, it is a sense of confidence and a well toned body that compliments it. But for all that I liked about then I rarely draw them for some reason. But I decided to try this one because I liked the way the pose came out. Adding the hat was just a last minute addition that was actually the reason that it became a marine instead of just anyone with a hat on. I really am happy with the pose and the way that the colors came out on this one.

I am working on commissions now, and if anyone would like a custom piece of art please email me at aneros.art@gmail.com. I am hoping to have several pieces of art to post in the next few weeks since things have calmed down at my day job and I can finally breath. I hope that everyone is enjoying the work that I post here. Feel free to leave me comments on any aspect of the blog.

3 comments:

batsu said...

waow!this marine guy is fxxkin' hot!one more time,your talent leave me breathless! have a nice w.e.kiss from France

Flipper said...

He's hot and I love your work art.
I work with an artist named Franco in my blog.
I'd like to cooperate with you as well, maybe by promoting, publishing and sending traffic to your blog.
If that's sounds good for you or you have a different idea, please contact me:
ufeelfree@hotmail.com

JC said...

This is one of the hottest things I've seen outta you, Aneros! I've been meaning to comment on this post for a while!