Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Commission - Beach boys


I wanted to post a recent commission that I completed for a friend of mine. It was something new for me. usually my figures are posed so that you can see them full in front, but my client gave me this idea and I ran with it. I think that it came out really well. I am really proud that I was able to pull it off, especially since I have not done this sort of angle before.

I hope that everyone enjoys this piece. As always if you would like a custom piece of art then please send me an email at aneros.art@gmail.com.

3 comments:

batsu said...

that's a really hot piece of art! :) when will you post a comic?

JC said...

Wow! great composition for such a difficult pose! I woulda freaked out if I had to draw that. good work.

Mister Id said...

It is superb! It is always worth exploring unusual points of view. This has impact and drama galore. And it's hawt too, of course :)