Thursday, June 26, 2008

Aneros Poster Boy


I have wanted to make a poster boy for my blog for a long time. I just never really drew one that I wanted to use for various aspects of the blog, that was until I drew this one. I liked the way that it came out so much that I decided that this is what I wanted to use.

If you notice I now have a custom banner for the blog using parts of the poster boy. I also will be creating ads for the blog so that people can add a link and picture to my blog if they so choose.

I hope that everyone has liked my work so far. I have quite a few things in the pipeline that are not related to this blog or even adult art. These things will have to come first so I don't know how soon I will be able to update the blog or even my other art galleries.

As always, if you would like a custom drawing please email me at aneros.art@gmail.com. Please leave comments so that I can see what I need to work on.

1 comment:

Odie said...

He looks super-sexy here! He's really good look for your blog! ^^