Monday, June 16, 2008

Fan Art - Zero


It has been quite a while since I posted anything. I am in the midst of working on a lot of side projects and commissions. I was looking over my blog the other day and saw that I had set up a poll way back when I first started the blog and it showed that most people wanted to see another Mega Man fan art piece.

Mega Man had been the first and obvious choice in the fan art, but then I got to thinking who was my next favorite character, and Zero was the hands down winner. I took his design from the various games.

I am going to keep this short. I hope that you all like this piece. Please leave comments, I always like seeing what people say about my art, be it good, bad or even indifferent.

2 comments:

JC said...

Very hot. Very Zero's personality-- beautiful and serious.

In the first megaman x, i was convinced Zero was a chick. I thought it was Roll reincarnated. He totally had boobs in that game.

Keep up the great work, bud!

naturline said...

That beautiful… enchant to me… I must spend more times this way.
Thanks