Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Drawing - The Legend of Selda Collab


After posting my Ganondorf piece a fellow artist on Y! Gallery, Jockman87 , brought up the idea that I color one of his pieces. I had been enamored with his Legend of Selda comic for a while and liked his art style. So with that I decided let me try it. So with his blessing I went forward and colored the cover of his comic.

Jockman87 thanks again for letting me color this artwork.

I hope that everyone enjoys.

If anyone has not yet seen his art then please go see it on Y! Gallery and be amazed.

Link (c) Nintendo
Lineart - Jockman87
Colors - Aneros

1 comment:

Tuyuq Vampram said...

I'm not exactly sure how to look at this. On one hand, it kind of seems to disrespect Zelda. Yet on the other hand, it's just so sexy... I think I like it.