Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Monday/Wednesday Drawing - Ganondorf

I had posted a drawing yesterday as part of my new drawing schedule, I took it down because it had not been done recently and was something I had in my archives. I wanted a placeholder there until I got this drawing done. This was all done at the same time as I was preparing for a Tropical Storm to hit Houston. Though it was anti-climactic to say the least, I've seen thunderstorms worse than this tropical storm.

This is the culmination of quite a few long hours of work. Since I had the day off because of the storm I spent all day finishing this up. Someone had asked me to draw Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time. I had not thought about doing it for a while, but then when I brought this new drawing schedule up I decided that it was just what I needed to do. I have to say that I think that this is one of my best drawings so far. Please leave comments and any constructive criticisms.

As always commissions are open. Send me an email to aneros.art@gmail.com.

Illustration of Ganondorf (c) Aneros
Ganondorf (c) Nintendo

1 comment:

wraith said...

WOW!!! SEXY!!! I LOVE IT! REALLY GREAT WORK... ;)