Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hurricane Delay

I'm sorry that I have not been on here in a long time. As most know, Hurricane Ike hit Houston head on last week. I was in one of the majorly hit areas, but I didn't lose my home nor was anything damaged, but I am without power. I have been without power for over a week now and without power there is no internet.

I have stayed off and on at my boyfriend's apartment since he has power, but sadly all of my new art, including the last page of the comic was on my desktop, which is at my apartment with no power...and I don't have anything new on my laptop. According to the power company I probably won't have power until September 25 or later, so I probably won't be posting anything until then.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

I'm sorry for you, hope you won't lose anything in the process?!

Joseph said...

Sorry again, didn't mean to worry you! :°*