Monday, November 3, 2008

You Like?


Someone had brought up a few weeks ago that I had not made a pencil sketch and shading drawing in a long time. I thought about it and realized that they were right. I had not done something worthwhile in just pencil in a while. So I started working on this drawing last week, mostly to try and get back into the groove of things.

I think that this came out very well, though I have some issue with the hands...but they have always been my downfall...I may never get them right, but who knows.

Anyway I hope that you all like it. I really like his abs....

3 comments:

Odie said...

I like his abs, too! Stupendous work!

Joseph said...

The assymetrical abs ad real life feeling to it...
Splendid piece of art & of beefcake (even if I'm a bit turned off by 'veiny' 'stringy' muscles) :°(
The left hand is more than ok b^^d

Tomas said...

I like it a lot! very nice abs, and overall shading! Also he has nice face too ;)