Thursday, March 5, 2009

Twilight Link




I've done the Zelda comic for a while now, and I wanted to draw Link in my own style. I used the Twilight Princess version of Link for a reference for this drawing. I had originally thought that I was going to have some sort of environment background, but as with most of my drawings in the end I decided on something simpler at the suggestion of a friend of mine. I did two versions of this drawing, one with a heavy black outline and another with a colored outline. I posted both here, leave comments on which one you like more.

Link (c) Nintendo
Illustration - Aneros

1 comment:

b3nc0 said...

I usually go for a black lineart, neater & more classical... But you did wonder with the colors so color has my vote!

Talking about colors, the atmosphere you put in LOS since they entered the Dicku Tree is acutely gloomy. Kudos!

Keep it up.