Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Brad - Cajun Boys

Brad

I started to work on a series of drawings that all come from where I grew up. I grew up in southern Louisiana and am Cajun. One thing that people from all over have said, is that Cajun's have a disproportionate amount of good looking people. I have to say that I agree with them. Cajuns tend to range from hard working farm types to hot gym bunny preppy types.

This is the first of the series. His name is Brad and he is a college student but comes from an old money family. He spends his free time at the gym and partying.

Brad (c) Aneros

1 comment:

b3nc0 said...

It's a good thing the gym shows more than the partys...
Une petite question en passant, parles-tu français? Peut-ĂȘtre connais-tu quelques chansons: 'Ma jolie Louise' , 'Travailler, c'est trop dur', ' Allouette, je te plumerai' ?