Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Justin - Cajun Boys

Justin


I started to work on a series of drawings that all come from where I grew up. I grew up in southern Louisiana and am Cajun. One thing that people from all over have said, is that Cajun's have a disproportionate amount of good looking people. I have to say that I agree with them. Cajuns tend to range from hard working farm types to hot gym bunny preppy types.

Justin is a football player for the local college, he may not get to be a professional athlete, but he certainly works on his body to look like one.

I have a few other Cajun Boys in the works, but for now this is all the Cajun Boys that are completed. I am happy that everyone has had such a good response to these.

Justin (c) Aneros

1 comment:

Baralust said...

Hey Aneros! How are you?

You knows, i love your coloring style ^^
check it my new blog!

http://baralustart.blogspot.com/

Kisses