Wednesday, October 7, 2009

UStream Ban...

Well that was quick. I was doing one of my drawing sessions a few days ago and I was working on an adult drawing. I had been doing it for a good hour or two and then suddenly I was sent a message that I was banned. I thought that it might just have been that channel, but when I went on tonight I found that even when I made a new channel it says that my account and/or my IP address is banned. So that idea didn't last long. I know that I could make a new account and channel, but then I would only be able to work on non-adult stuff, which is few and far between on what I do.

So while it was a good idea at first and I am happy that people were watching. I might see about making a new account and just doing non-adult stuff, but right now I just don't know...

No comments: