Saturday, January 2, 2010

Frosty the Snowman










UPDATE: No one responded to me by the allotted date so the contest is canceled.

Happy holidays to everyone.

I had originally planed for my annual Christmas art piece to be a comic this year, but I procrastinated too long and I did not have the time to do everything that I wanted. But instead of just giving up I changed my plan and made a storybook instead of a comic.

Now I still was under a time crunch and that meant that coloring would have to be postponed if I wanted to post things by Christmas. In turn I decided to try something new as well. I will use Frosty the Snowman as a contest.

Starting today, Saturday January 2, until Tuesday, January 5th, I want any and all artists that are interested to download any of the pages of the storybook and color them. Once done send me a link to your drawing or the drawing itself to aneros.art@gmail.com. On Tuesday I will post a poll where I will put the links to the various entries and let the viewers choose who is the best. The poll will last from January 5th until January 8th. On that day I will announce the winner, who will be the official collaborator on that page and will get a free commission from me (up to 2 full color characters and a complex background).

I hope that people enjoy the story and the contest.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me about them.

Aneros

1 comment:

visaryx said...

The comic is brilliant and hilarious. XD I love what you did there with the "thumpity-thump-thump" part of the song. I wish I had time to enter the contest, for I just now saw this post. :(

Great job with this~