Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here is a really quick drawing I did for the St. Patrick's Holiday. I guess that I am going to try and get something out for all of the main holidays, well US holidays that is. This one came about after having some conversations with a good friend of mine, AncientofEarth, about what I should do. He gave me the idea of adding someone else other than the red head, as well as the tattoo on the red head is an Irish symbol that symbolizes love and a union (that's just a basic idea of the meaning). It was my other good friend Goldenpanter587 that helped me with the leprechauns.

I hope that everyone likes it. The background is crap I know, it was a really quick one so that I could get it posted in enough time.

No comments: