Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baralust In The Woods - Collab

Baralust In The Woods

Here is another collaboration that I did with Baralust. This is his character by the same name, Baralust. This drawing strays from his usual style, but I think that it also shows the depth and range that he has with his artwork. I love both of his styles, the comic as well as the more realistic. I knew when I first saw this drawing I wanted to color it. Luckily Baralust is more than accommodating in letting me color his works. Enjoy.

Baralust & Lineart (c) Baralust
Colors - Aneros

3 comments:

Baralust said...

Men, thanks for your words, you know you can color my works anytime.

I think this collaboration is the best we've done. Your color shade it turned out awesome!

Keep up the good work!

cheers!

Aneros said...

Always my friend. Keep the art coming and I'll keep on coloring.

damianj said...

This is so erotic & beautiful that it's actually stunning. WOW! Thanks. Hard-on city!

Damian & Trent