Monday, September 6, 2010

Pencil Sketch 2010-09-03

Pencil Sketch 2010-09-03

It's been over two months since I posted anything here or anywhere online. I have been swamped with other work and that has meant that I have not really had the time to work on anything personal. I decided tonight that I needed to work on something just for me. I drew this and shaded it. The background is indeed crappy, but was just there so that I wouldn't have to have a plan white background.

I hope that you all enjoy.

4 comments:

Knoxxy said...

sexy!!

damianj said...

Man, he's beautiful. More of him, please. Take his shirt off. And don't stop there.

Damian & Trent

naruto uzumaki said...

really sexy, simple but sexy :)

you should like my yaoi images blog

http://yaoigallery.blogspot.com

hope you'll love it :)

The Forgotten said...

Hot... he reminds me a bit of a stud I know