Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Boxer


The Boxer Censored

The Boxer Naked

I had wanted to do a drawing a while back and I kept hitting an artist block. I asked a friend of mine for some advise and he told me to try doing a boxer since I had never done one before. Never one to shy away from a challenge I jumped on this drawing. It has taken a little longer than I had wanted, but it is finally finished. I tried to put the bruises in the places that a boxer would get hit, but I might have missed some. So take it with a suspense of disbelief if my bruise areas are way off.
You will find both a censored and uncensored version here. I did a censored version so that I could post to my Deviant Art page as well as being able to do live drawing vids on Livestream without having to worry about being banned.

I hope that you like. The Boxer (c) Aneros

1 comment:

DinosaurPrince said...

Cool beat up boxer bro! He rocks. Nice job on that chest and sculpted abs! I would love to get into the ring with him! :P So would Joey! XD Ha ha ha..