Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rick - Splatterhouse

Rick

This actually might have been better for Halloween, but I only got the chance to work on it recently, so I am posting it right now.

I am surprised that there has not been more fanart with this game. Granted it won't be out for a little while, but still, it's a game with a half naked muscle guy, come on...

I took this almost directly from a screenshot that I really liked. I added a background that I think would look good. I am trying to tighten up my technique, I think that it came out really good. But I will take any criticisms that people might have to make my art better.

Rick/Splatterhouse (c) Namco Bandai
Illustration - Aneros

1 comment:

killertim said...

Awesome! The only thing I can think is that he is so huge that he could use a much bigger club!