Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Golden Panther Birthday Art

Chick

Once again I missed a good friend's birthday. I seem to have a bad memory for birthdays, hell I can't remember most of my family's birthdays either. But I wanted to do something for one of my closest friends. He wanted to give me a challenge. As you can imagine almost 100% of my drawings are of hot muscled guys in and out of their clothes. He wanted to see how well I could do a girl. I have to say that it was a bit of a challenge. After spending so long drawing guys I have gotten used to the musculature of men. Women are built a lot thinner and their muscles are not usually as defined as men.

Anyway I hope that you all enjoy this drawing. I was able to add in a cock, so it's not totally girl oriented.

Once again Happy Birthday little bro.

Gift Art - Golden Panther
Illustration - Aneros

No comments: