Monday, October 10, 2011

Belated B-Day Present - Twink Gladiator

 Twink Gladiator

It was my friend Guytoonist's birthday last week and I missed it, I know I seem t do that quite often these days.  I used to not be like that.  Hell I need to start putting more things into my calendar so that my phone will let me know what pops up and whatnot.

Anyway Guytoonist had drawn a really sexy gladiator a few months back and I really liked it.  He had challenged me to draw a twink, as I haven't really done that.  I attempted it, but looking at it now I see that I might have added a bit too much muscle to the guy.  But all of the "twink" pics that I have show that they at least have some definition if not size.  But oh well I will keep on trying.

I hope that you all like this.

Illustration - Aneros
Gladiator - Guytoonist


2 comments:

Tomas said...

Hey there, Aneros.
I'm gladf you're still drawing, your blog is looking cool, I think you also have improved a lot, congratulations!
That gladiator looks hot!
btw I started updating my own blog too, I had left it behind way too long XD
take care and keep drawing!

DinosaurPrince said...

If I had a Gladiator like him, I wouldn't allow him to fight. He would have to do all his battling in the bedroom! XD