Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Barbarian & Demon - Diablo 3

Barbarian & Demon


Diablo 3 has been out for about three weeks now and I have to say that I love the game.  I have never played the other games, but I see how well those went to build this one. 

My favorite character at the moment is the barbarian, and how could you not, big and buff with the ability to knock people across the screen.  Blizzard does a great job of making truly gruesome demons, but the Fallen are probably the most "normal" looking of demons.

I wanted to do something of fanart for this game since I do rarely do game fanart.  I am working on a new coloring technique and while it has worked on my more recent colorings with Baralust, I have not felt that I had the best success with my own lineart.  But I think that this one came out pretty well.

Please let me know what you think.

Diablo 3 (c) Blizzard
Illusration - Aneros

1 comment:

Dr W said...

I think that you did an awesome job with the demon