Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kid Icarus - Coloring

Pit

Medusa

A few weeks back, DinosaurPrince asked me to color two drawings that he got from Urbanmusiq, an incredible artist, who he had commissioned two lineart pieces.  I was honored that he wanted to commission me to color them.

I have been toying around with a new painting technique, and decided that these were the perfect test beds for my new technique.  I think that they both turned out good, and I was glad to hear that DinosaurPrince as well as Urbanmusiq was happy with the work that I have done.

I did the same sort of technique on the last collaboration that I did with Baralust, Tauros & Bouffalant, which was my last post.  I like the texture that this technique provides me and I think that it works well with some of the lineart that I have been working on recently.

Please let me know what you think.

Pit (c) Nintendo
Commission - DinosaurPrince
Medusa - DinosaurPrince
Lineart  - Urbanmusiq
Colors - Aneros

No comments: