Sunday, September 30, 2012

Maleficent - Male Version

Male-ficent

 The theme this week for The Super Art Bros. was a male version of a Disney villainess.  I decided to do Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.  I have always been intrigued by this villain, she was probably one of the darkest characters that Disney has created so far, and I guess that is why I like her so much.  I think that her inclusion into the Kingdom Hearts games was a great idea.

She is known for her green skin, green fire and long black cloak.  I wanted to try and capture that look as well as giving enough skin to show off his body.  I knew that I wanted to keep the hat, as that was the most iconic of her features, but the rest was something that I threw together.  I am not too happy with the fire background, but I think that for this it works.

I hope that everyone enjoys.

Maleficent (c) Disney
Illustration - Aneros

1 comment:

howeverwhat said...

nice, she is like the greatest villain, disney ever came up with. I think you captures her essence very well in this male form.