Monday, October 22, 2012

Call Out For Commissions

With the holiday season coming up I would like to put a call out for commissions.  I would love to do a drawing for you.  I am really interested in doing some interesting MMO art, so if you have a character of your favorite MMORPG that you would like drawn please step forward, I will give you a 10% discount.


If you are interested please see the information below.

Send all requests to aneros.art@gmail.com

***************************************************************

Pencil Sketch - $10
Inked Sketch - $15

Colored Drawings:
Single Figure - $25
Additional Figures - $10 (per figure)
Simple Background - $10
Complex Background - $15

Lineart Coloring - $15

**Please note that if the subject/background becomes very complex then an additional fee might be applicable.**

Since most people are playing some sort of online game, I am offering a special discounted price on doing some art of them. This can be non-nude, nude, erotic, or just about anything else. I will need screenshots of the character and some references for any armor or other items that they might have.

All payments must be made through PayPal and are in USD. Once we have confirmation of a commission I will do a quick sketch and submit for approval. Then I will send you a PayPal link with the price. Once payment has been made I will finish the commission. Please send visual references for any commissions.

*************************************************************

I am willing to draw just about anything. Below are just a few, but not all of the subjects that I will work with.

Acceptable Subjects:
-Men (all types)
-Sex/Nudity
-Fanart
-Furry (if subject is interesting)
-Original Characters
-Overly proportioned cock and balls
-Pokemon (Pokemorphs or Gijinka)

Not Acceptable Subjects:
-Shota
-Extreme Gore
-Scat
-Furry (If the subject is tired or overused)

No comments: