Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Me...

Happy Birthday Me...

 Today is my birthday, I am turning 31.

It's a bittersweet day, I have my family and friends wishing me a happy birthday and I am very thankful to have all of them, but it's also the first time in six years that I have been alone on my birthday, without someone there that I love that makes me smile and have that warm feeling of contentment and happiness.

I know that it will pass and I will find someone else that makes me feel that way again, not just on my birthdays, but other days.  Though that day is not today.

Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday.

3 comments:

Loran said...

Happy birthday!!!
a hug. :-)

Lucky Stallion said...

Happy birthday, man. Don't let it get you down too much.

Karoline KD A. said...

I know how that feel, but cheer up! It's not forever. Oh, and happy birthday~! How could I forget?! :)