Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sleepy Hollow -WIP

Sleepy Hollow - WIP

I had hoped to get this finished before Halloween, but sadly I did not.  I am working on a commission as well as packing for a very long over due vacation that I will be taking next week.  So I have uploaded the lineart for this, I do plan on finishing it at some point in the near future.

I had trouble this year decided what I wanted to do, I didn't want to go with zombies since I have seen quite a few going around, and I thought that the classic movie monsters have been done too much.  My fellow artist Guytoonist helped me flesh out an idea, and this is what I came up with, what else could the Headless Horseman and Ichabod do together...

I hope that you all enjoy.

Illustration - Aneros

1 comment:

Loran said...

Very nice!!!
I also made ​​a drawing with the same theme.

http://s16.postimg.org/yaaq1cowl/Lorenzo_Ridolfi_612.jpg