Thursday, January 30, 2014

Vann & Volgarr - Barbarian Competition

Vann & Volgarr

I had wanted to do some Christmas gift art for one of my best friends and I knew what I needed to do, but it also was going to take me quite a bit of time.  But as the saying goes, better late than never.

This was for Dinosaur Prince, who has a vast stable of hot characters that go from one extreme to the other.  I know that he has a soft spot for his barbarian Vann, but also during the past year he played a game called Volgarr that starred a viking that looks very similar to Vann.  Dinosaur Prince had said that he loved the game and I thought that it would be prefect to use with his own barbarian.

So with that I created a drawing where there is a competition to find out who is the best barbarian for Dinosaur Prince, and as you can see Vann won it hands down.

I hope that you all like it.

Vann (c) Dinosaur Prince
Volgarr (c) Crazy Viking Studios
Illustration - Aneros

1 comment:

Aaron of Minneapolis said...

Even if Vann won, I've got a feeling they'll both enjoy the results. :-D

Nicely done!