Monday, February 10, 2014

Rufus - Deponia

Rufus

Back during the last Steam sale I bought the Deponia trilogy.  I had not really heard of the game before, but the art style looked interesting and I hadn't played a point-and-click adventure game in ages.  Well to my surprise the main character kind of looked sexy to me, or at least hat the potential.  He was made to be a slacker, but I knew that under the coat he had to be rocking a hot body.

So as with most things I decided to eroticize him.  I gave him a bit more of a ripped body and of course the giant cock that I am known for.  I think that I captured the face really well too.  I don't know how many other people have played this game, but I hope that you all can appreciate him.

If you haven't played this game I highly suggest it.  There are a lot of tongue-in-cheek jokes and as I said the art style looks good.  I hope that you give it a chance.

Rufus and Deponia (c) Daedalic Entertainment
Illustration - Aneros

No comments: