Saturday, October 17, 2015

Inklings Like You'e Never Seen Them Before

Orange Inkling

Blue Inkling

I've only played Splatoon a few times, but I really liked the character design of the Inklings.  Recently my good friend Dinosaur Prince had commissioned some other artists to do drawings of Inklings and I saw the impressive lineart from Madsuinhorn and was inspired.

I put together two drawings with different poses that I thoughts looked good with the theme of the game.  While the game has numerous outfits, there was nothing in the game that I could make erotic.  So for the Orange Inkling I took a mask that is in the game based on real paintballs masks, and then I researched some paintball armor as well.  I made something that while not offering much protection, was revealing enough for me.

I hope that you all enjoy.

Splatoon (c) Nintendo
Illustration - Aneros

No comments: